Robi gives a chance to win smartphone with Robi 10 Minute School masterclass campaign. Only Robi users can participate in the Robi 10 Minute School masterclass campaign quiz.
Winner selection process:
Robi users through a series of skill development master classes. The master classes will be held in Facebook live by Robi 10 Minute School facebook page. There will be a total of 20 classes in 2 months. In each class there will be 3 questions. The questions will be asked by the instructor in the live class and they will appear on the screen during that time. The users will be directed to send their answers using keyword Robi4.5G_space_Answer(1a/2a) to the short code 16580. One user to accumulate 15 points before others, will be awarded. There will be total 16 winners in 16 classes.
How to participate 10 Minute School masterclass quiz:
- Only Robi users can register participate in the quiz through SMS
- For SMS registration, user needs to send keyword Robi4.5G_space_answer (eg 1a/2b/ 3c) to the short code 16580.
- After answering through SMS by using Robi number, participants will receive a confirmation message thanking them for participation.
- A user can only send 3 SMS with correct keyword per day.
- The winner of that day will be announced in the next day in Robi facebook page.
- The winner would then be contacted to receive their prizes
- There will be total 16 winners in 16 classes.
- Daily prize is an attractive 4G handset
- Each SMS will be charged at BDT 2.44 (VAT, SD & SC inclusive)
About Robi Axiata:
Robi Axiata Limited is the second largest mobile phone operator of Bangladesh and the first operator to introduce GPRS and 3.5G services in the country. The company has introduced many first of its kind digital services in the country and has invested heavily in taking mobile financial services to the underserved communities in the rural and semi-urban areas.
It is a joint venture between Axiata Group Berhad, of Malaysia, Bharti Airtel Limited, of India and NTT DoCoMo Inc., of Japan. Axiata holds 68.7% controlling stake in the entity, Bharti holds 25% while the remaining 6.3% is held by NTT DOCOMO of Japan.
Having successfully completed the merger process, Robi has emerged as the second largest mobile phone operator in Bangladesh with approximately 32.2 million active subscribers. The merged company has the widest network coverage to 99% of the population with over 13,900 on-air sites of which over 8,000 are 3.5G sites.
Robi, as a socially responsible brand, has taken up a number of flagship Corporate Responsibility initiatives in the areas of ICT-Education, Health and Environment with a view to contribute towards the sustainable development of the country.