Play entertainment, sports, infotainment etc. related quiz contest and get a chance to win iPhone 8 (1st Prize), Oppo F5 Mobile Phone (2nd Prize) and Dhaka to Cox Bazar Air Ticket(Return) (3rds prize) upon reaching a certain benchmark point. It’s a subscription based service renewed automatically daily where the subscribers will additionally get daily entertainment news MT content. This campaign was start 12th March, 2018 and still 25th April, 2018.
- During the campaign period number of 3 (Three) quiz scorer will get win iPhone 8 (1st Prize), Oppo F5 Mobile Phone (2nd Prize) and Dhaka to Cox Bazar Air Ticket(Return) (3rd prize). The gifts will be distributed on a first come first serve basis.
- In this service, subscribers will receive a MT SMS content everyday on most interesting good to know facts of celebrity gossip news (Hollywood, Bollywood and Dhallywood) BDT 2.44/day (auto-renewal)
- To become one of the top 3 (Three) winner, subscribers will need to play the quiz where each right answer will carry 2 points and wrong answer will carry 0 points charged at BDT 2.44 / question.
- Points will be accumulated during the campaign period and tallied at the end. The first person to reach each of the benchmark point will be awarded the winner.
- During the campaign period, if a user deactivates the service, then his/her quiz score will automatically reset to zero.
- As a winning gratification the winner will get the following gratifications:
To win the subscriber need to reach or cross the bench mark points. If nobody reaches or crosses the bench mark point, then nobody will receive the gratification.
- If several users will cross the bench mark point, then number of 3 (Three) quiz subscriber (who crosses the mentioned benchmark point on first come first serve
basis) will get the mention gratification. Other bench mark cross scorer will get a mobile set (Prized at up to BDT 2,000)
- There will be daily limit on point collection. From 1st to 40th day of campaign, the user can score up to 500 points per day. From 41st to the last day(45th) of the campaign, there will be no limit.
- These subscribers will continue to be subscribed entertainment news service after the campaign is over. The option to unsubscribe is always there.
- At the end of the campaign duration, winner’s will be called over phone.
About Robi Axiata:
Robi Axiata Limited is the second largest mobile phone operator of Bangladesh and the first operator to introduce GPRS and 3.5G services in the country. The company has introduced many first of its kind digital services in the country and has invested heavily in taking mobile financial services to the underserved communities in the rural and semi-urban areas.
It is a joint venture between Axiata Group Berhad, of Malaysia, Bharti Airtel Limited, of India and NTT DoCoMo Inc., of Japan. Axiata holds 68.7% controlling stake in the entity, Bharti holds 25% while the remaining 6.3% is held by NTT DOCOMO of Japan.
Having successfully completed the merger process, Robi has emerged as the second largest mobile phone operator in Bangladesh with approximately 32.2 million active subscribers. The merged company has the widest network coverage to 99% of the population with over 13,900 on-air sites of which over 8,000 are 3.5G sites.
Robi, as a socially responsible brand, has taken up a number of flagship Corporate Responsibility initiatives in the areas of ICT-Education, Health and Environment with a view to contribute towards the sustainable development of the country.