Now Airtel gives 100% YouTube & 1GB Internet Bonus on recharge of Tk. 89, Tk 129 or Tk. 179. In this you content, you can get idea about this package.
Terms and Condition:
- Bonus data volume is usable anytime within the validity
- Bonus validity is same as relevant pack validity
- Both pack and bonus data volume is usable in 3G and 2G network
- Subscribers can opt-in the offers as many times they want within the campaign duration
- Multiple subscriptions of offered data packs will generate bonus multiple times
- Same pack subscriptions within validity will accumulate remaining data pack and bonus volume
- To check availed offers and balance need to dial *8444*88#
- Campaign will be continued till further notice.
Airtel is an independent product brand of Robi Axiata, since Robi Axiata Limited is the Licensee of ‘airtel’ Brand in Bangladesh.
In 2010, Warid Telecom sold a majority 70% stake in the company to India’s Bharti Airtel Limited for US$100,000. Bharti’s proposal also included an initial $300-million investment in Warid for creating new shares in the company. The Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission approved the deal on Jan 4, 2010. Bharti Airtel Limited took management control of the company and its board, and re-branded the company’s services under its own ‘airtel’ brand from December 20, 2010.