Now, sports lover can watch live match in Robi My Sports App. My Sports is a SMS, WAP, IVR, APP based sports service. User can subscribe this service through any channel and charging will be single point. After getting subscribed user can enjoy the service through SMS, WAP, IVR and APPLICATION (Android, iOS). There will be no additional charge for any content. (Data charge will be applicable).
- User can subscribe this service through the application or by sending START SP or SPW to 22222 or through the portal visit http://mysports.com.bd/ or simply dial 22222.
- After getting subscribed from any channel user can enjoy the full service from Application, SMS, IVR and WAP.
- There will be two package daily and 5 days. User can subscribe in any package to enjoy the service.
- For daily package user will be charged BDT 2.44/day and BDT 6.09/5days for 5 days pack
- Both package will be auto-renewable
- User can enjoy the service without renewal by activating the on demand package simply sending SP to 22222
- User can enjoy the IVR on demand service by dialing 222221 and charge will be BDT 1.22/minute
- User can deactivate the service by sending STOP SP or SPW to 22222 or through the portal visit http://mysports.com.bd/ or simply dial 22222 or type 1111 to 22222 or STOP ALL to 22222
How to Subscribe:
- Through SMS: START SP or SPW and send to 22222
- Through Portal: Go to http://mysports.com.bd/ and click on the subscription link.
- Through APP: Download App and click on the subscription link.
- Through IVR: Dial 22222 and select package
How to Unsubscribe:
- Through SMS: STOP SP or SPW and send to 22222
- Through Portal: Go to http://mysports.com.bd/ and click on the un-subscription link.
- Through APP: Open App and click on the un-subscription link.
- Through IVR: Dial 22222 and follow the instruction
About Robi Axiata:
Robi Axiata Limited is the second largest mobile phone operator of Bangladesh and the first operator to introduce GPRS and 3.5G services in the country. The company has introduced many first of its kind digital services in the country and has invested heavily in taking mobile financial services to the underserved communities in the rural and semi-urban areas.
It is a joint venture between Axiata Group Berhad, of Malaysia, Bharti Airtel Limited, of India and NTT DoCoMo Inc., of Japan. Axiata holds 68.7% controlling stake in the entity, Bharti holds 25% while the remaining 6.3% is held by NTT DOCOMO of Japan.
Having successfully completed the merger process, Robi has emerged as the second largest mobile phone operator in Bangladesh with approximately 32.2 million active subscribers. The merged company has the widest network coverage to 99% of the population with over 13,900 on-air sites of which over 8,000 are 3.5G sites.
Robi, as a socially responsible brand, has taken up a number of flagship Corporate Responsibility initiatives in the areas of ICT-Education, Health and Environment with a view to contribute towards the sustainable development of the country.