All matches of IPL 2018 will be live in Robi My Sports App. You can stream live matches, highlights, or to listen live commentary in Robi My Sports App. There will be no additional charge for any content, only data charge will be applicable.
Terms and Condition:
- You can download this app from http://bit.ly/MySportsApp
- There will be two package daily and 5 days. User can subscribe in any package to enjoy the service.
- For daily package user will be charged BDT 2.44/day and BDT 6.09/5days for 5 days pack
- Both package will be auto-renewable
- User can enjoy the service without renewal by activating the on demand package simply sending SP to 22222
- User can enjoy the IVR on demand service by dialing 222221 and charge will be BDT 1.22/minute
- User can deactivate the service by sending STOP SP or SPW to 22222 or through the portal visit http://mysports.com.bd/ or simply dial 22222 or type 1111 to 22222 or STOP ALL to 22222
Enjoy IPL 2018 in Robi Mysports App.
About Robi Axiata:
Robi Axiata Limited is the second largest mobile phone operator of Bangladesh and the first operator to introduce GPRS and 3.5G services in the country. The company has introduced many first of its kind digital services in the country and has invested heavily in taking mobile financial services to the underserved communities in the rural and semi-urban areas.
It is a joint venture between Axiata Group Berhad, of Malaysia, Bharti Airtel Limited, of India and NTT DoCoMo Inc., of Japan. Axiata holds 68.7% controlling stake in the entity, Bharti holds 25% while the remaining 6.3% is held by NTT DOCOMO of Japan.
Having successfully completed the merger process, Robi has emerged as the second largest mobile phone operator in Bangladesh with approximately 32.2 million active subscribers. The merged company has the widest network coverage to 99% of the population with over 13,900 on-air sites of which over 8,000 are 3.5G sites.
Robi, as a socially responsible brand, has taken up a number of flagship Corporate Responsibility initiatives in the areas of ICT-Education, Health and Environment with a view to contribute towards the sustainable development of the country.