4G will provide higher speeds, improved efficiencies, and better access to the digital world. In this reason, Banglalink comes with 4G connection. Upgrade your Banglalink SIM into 4G SIM and get amazing offer.
Now, Banglalink 4G SIM replacement is easier than ever! Purchase data packs worth Tk.99 and above and get free SIM replacement.
Terms and Condition:
- All prepaid and call & control customer can get this offer
- FREE SIM replacement will be applicable for the day of eligible pack activation only
- FREE SIM replacement can be done from any SIM replacement outlet
- The customers can check eligibility by sending “FREE4G” via SMS to 5000, after activating any eligible pack
- The monobrand representatives/retailers can also check the customer’s eligibility by sending FREE4G019xxxxxxxx to 5000
- To know if your SIM is already 4G enabled or not just write “4G” and send a SMS to 5000.
- List of packs that are eligible for free replacement:
- About BanglalinkBanglalink is one of the largest cellular service providers in Bangladesh. Banglalink Digital Communications Ltd. is fully owned by Telecom Ventures Ltd.of Malta, which is a 100% owned subsidiary of global telecom holding. following business combination, in April 2011, between Vimpelcom Ltd. and Wind Telecom S.P.A, Vimpelcom owns 51.92% shares of global telecom holding. Vimpelcom is one of the world’s largest integrated limited telecommunications services operators providing voice and data services through a range of traditional and broadband mobile and fixed technologies in Russia, Italy, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Algeria, Pakistan, Burundi, Zimbabwe, Central African Republic, Canada and Bangladesh. Vimpelcom is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and is listed as an ads on the Nasdaq global select market under the symbol “VIP”.