In every new Banglalink prepaid connection, first-time recharge only Tk. 222 and get instant 5 GB internet, 100 minutes Talk time to any operator for 30 days, Half paisa/sec to BL numbers for 30 days, and one paisa/sec to other operator numbers for lifetime.
Terms and Condition:
- To check internet balance, dial *5000*109#
- Daily maximum usage limit of the 5 GB internet pack is 500 MB
- To check minute balance, dial *124*500
- A special tariff of 0.5 paisa/sec to BL numbers and 1 paisa/sec to other operator numbers, valid for 30 days. To unsubscribe, dial *166*398#
- Once this tariff expires, the tariff shall be flat 1 paisa/sec for lifetime. To unsubscribe, dial *166*399#
- After completion of internet pack volume or validity, charge of PAYG rate will be Tk. 1/MB (inclusive of VAT+SD+SC) with 10KB pulse. The PAYG usage will be blocked for the day after Tk. 13 usage to protect any bill shock
- Once the validity expires, the unused minutes and internet cannot be used anymore
- The Tk. 222 recharge denomination will be allowed only for new subscribers and for first recharge only; for all other cases, this will be blocked
Banglalink is one of the largest cellular service providers in Bangladesh. Banglalink Digital Communications Ltd. is fully owned by Telecom Ventures Ltd.of Malta, which is a 100% owned subsidiary of global telecom holding. following business combination, in April 2011, between Vimpelcom Ltd. and Wind Telecom S.P.A, Vimpelcom owns 51.92% shares of global telecom holding. Vimpelcom is one of the world’s largest integrated limited telecommunications services operators providing voice and data services through a range of traditional and broadband mobile and fixed technologies in Russia, Italy, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Algeria, Pakistan, Burundi, Zimbabwe, Central African Republic, Canada and Bangladesh. Vimpelcom is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and is listed as an ads on the Nasdaq global select market under the symbol “VIP”.