4G will provide higher speeds, improved efficiencies, and better access to the digital world. In this reason, Grameenphone comes with 4G connection. Upgrade your Grameenphone SIM into 4G SIM and get amazing offer. Grameenphone 4G customers can get 1.5 GB internet absolutely free after upgrading to 4G SIM.
Terms and Condition:
- SIM replacement is FREE for GP STAR customers
- You needs to keep NID number/NID Copy
- Your finger print must be matched for SIM replacement and customer has to fill up a replacement form during delivery.
- Online SIM replacement is currently available within Dhaka city only
- The validity of this internet bonus for 7 days
- Fee for SIM replacement is 100 Tk.
Grameenphone Ltd. is a leading provider of telecommunications services of Bangladesh. The company operates a digital mobile telecommunications network based on the GSM standard in the 900 MHz, 1800 MHz and 2100 Mhz frequency bands, under license granted by the Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC).
Grameenphone Ltd. built its network on a nationwide basis. As of December 2016, the company’s network covered more than 99% of Bangladesh’s population with 2G services and more than 90% population with high speed 3G network.
Grameenphone Ltd. has so far invested more than BDT 298 Billion to build the network infrastructure. It is one of the largest taxpayers in the country, having contributed more than BDT 523 billion in direct and indirect taxes to the Government Exchequer since inception.
Stay with Grameenphone.