All Robi users would get up to 100 GB 4G Data Bonus. To get this data bonus dial *123#. Upon the expiry of the above 100% 4G Data Bonus the user will get another 4G Content Bonus. After 30 days of the receipt of the first 4G Data Bonus the customer will get another 4G Data Bonus.
- All prepaid and postpaid customer can get this 4G Bonus
- Applicable for all regular data packs in all channels. Customers can see list by dialing *123.
- Not applicable for the day packs, social & video packs and promotional packs.
- 4G pack validity will be 30 days from the day customer latched on 4G network with 4G handset, USIM.
- For monthly pack customer will get two time 100% content 4G bonus data pack with 4G bonus pack. After validity of 4G pack customer will get 100% bonus pack for content use. Similarly after the validity of first content bonus pack customer will get another content bonus pack for the second time with same validity
- Existing all other data campaigns will remain unchanged.
- 4G Data Bonus can be used to browse iflix, Robi TV & My sports only.
About Robi Axiata:
Robi Axiata Limited is the second largest mobile phone operator of Bangladesh and the first operator to introduce GPRS and 3.5G services in the country. The company has introduced many first of its kind digital services in the country and has invested heavily in taking mobile financial services to the underserved communities in the rural and semi-urban areas.
It is a joint venture between Axiata Group Berhad, of Malaysia, Bharti Airtel Limited, of India and NTT DoCoMo Inc., of Japan. Axiata holds 68.7% controlling stake in the entity, Bharti holds 25% while the remaining 6.3% is held by NTT DOCOMO of Japan.
Having successfully completed the merger process, Robi has emerged as the second largest mobile phone operator in Bangladesh with approximately 32.2 million active subscribers. The merged company has the widest network coverage to 99% of the population with over 13,900 on-air sites of which over 8,000 are 3.5G sites.
Robi, as a socially responsible brand, has taken up a number of flagship Corporate Responsibility initiatives in the areas of ICT-Education, Health and Environment with a view to contribute towards the sustainable development of the country.