If you buy a new Smartphone, Robi brings you FREE Facebook! ROBI Prepaid Subscribers coming into Robi network with a new smartphone IMEI, for the first time, you will be eligible for this offer. You can get daily 50 MB Internet data for Facebook. This offer is valid for 90 days.
Terms and Condition:
- Applicable for Robi Prepaid MSISDN only.
- During Campaign, Eligible subscriber has to make a revenue generating call from his new IMEI device, to activate process for getting offer text.
- Only Eligible Subscribers will get the offer text, which will have the USSD code for opt-in.
- Two minutes after receiving offer text, subscriber has to dial USSD code received to opt-in for the free pack.
- Bonus can only be consumed on the IMEI device in which it has received the offer.
- One Robi Prepaid/MSISDN subscriber will be eligible for freebie only once during campaign period.
- For usage beyond the packs, data volume from other individual data packs (if any) or BDT 0.01/10KB (+SD,VAT & SC) will be applicable within the pack validity and after expiration of pack validity, data volume from other individual data packs (if any) or BDT 0.02/10KB (+SD,VAT & SC) will be applicable.
- For Data Balance Check dial *123*3*5# or *8444*88#
About Robi Axiata:
Robi Axiata Limited is the second largest mobile phone operator of Bangladesh and the first operator to introduce GPRS and 3.5G services in the country. The company has introduced many first of its kind digital services in the country and has invested heavily in taking mobile financial services to the underserved communities in the rural and semi-urban areas.
It is a joint venture between Axiata Group Berhad, of Malaysia, Bharti Airtel Limited, of India and NTT DoCoMo Inc., of Japan. Axiata holds 68.7% controlling stake in the entity, Bharti holds 25% while the remaining 6.3% is held by NTT DOCOMO of Japan.
Having successfully completed the merger process, Robi has emerged as the second largest mobile phone operator in Bangladesh with approximately 32.2 million active subscribers. The merged company has the widest network coverage to 99% of the population with over 13,900 on-air sites of which over 8,000 are 3.5G sites.
Robi, as a socially responsible brand, has taken up a number of flagship Corporate Responsibility initiatives in the areas of ICT-Education, Health and Environment with a view to contribute towards the sustainable development of the country.