Robi brings BlackBerry KEYone Smartphone-Robi data dhamaka offer. Robi gives 5 GB data with BlackBerry KEYone Smartphone. You can buy Blackberry KEYone Smartphone at 53,990 from Robi Partner channel, Selected Robi Sheba and Robi shop.
Terms and Condition:
- All Existing & New Robi/Airtel Pre-paid Mass & SME customers can get this Data offer.
- After purchasing specific handset, customer will generate a successful voice call to any valid Mobile No to register for eligibility checking. The customer must have minimum balance in the main account to make a valid call.
- Bonus will be disbursed within 72hrs from tagging
- If any subscriber in-active for more than 180 days will get the offer after 24 Hrs from 1st tagging. To get the bonus subscriber have to make another call after 24 hrs from activation tagging with the handset
- We will consider the Mobile no and IMEI upon first tagging
- Multiple Mobile no & IMEI tagging will not be considered
- To check internet balance dial *8444*88# or *123*3*5#
- Upon data volume expiry the subscriber will be charged on PPU at BDT 1 /1MB
- For Pre-paid, 10 sec pulse applicable for bonus minutes.
- Unused data bonus will not carry forward
- Package wise all other tariffs/benefits will remain unchanged.
- Robi & Airtel reserve the right to finalize the eligibility
- For data bonus, FUP will be applicable after 250MB/day. Subscriber can use up to 250 MB from the pack after which further usage from the same pack will reduce his speed to 128kbps. Next day 00:00Hrs the QoS will go back to normal speed. A SMS will go to user informing that you are now using 128Kbps speed
- 1 year standard warranty applicable for handset
About Robi Axiata:
Robi Axiata Limited is the second largest mobile phone operator of Bangladesh and the first operator to introduce GPRS and 3.5G services in the country. The company has introduced many first of its kind digital services in the country and has invested heavily in taking mobile financial services to the underserved communities in the rural and semi-urban areas.
It is a joint venture between Axiata Group Berhad, of Malaysia, Bharti Airtel Limited, of India and NTT DoCoMo Inc., of Japan. Axiata holds 68.7% controlling stake in the entity, Bharti holds 25% while the remaining 6.3% is held by NTT DOCOMO of Japan.
Having successfully completed the merger process, Robi has emerged as the second largest mobile phone operator in Bangladesh with approximately 32.2 million active subscribers. The merged company has the widest network coverage to 99% of the population with over 13,900 on-air sites of which over 8,000 are 3.5G sites.
Robi, as a socially responsible brand, has taken up a number of flagship Corporate Responsibility initiatives in the areas of ICT-Education, Health and Environment with a view to contribute towards the sustainable development of the country.