All Airtel prepaid customers will enjoy data volume by purchasing packs through limited recharge. Recharge Tk.52, Tk.92 & Tk.192 and get 1.5 GB, 3.5 GB & 7GB. Daily limit of Tk.52, Tk.92 & Tk.192 are respectively 512MB, 512MB & 1GB.
Terms and Condition:
- Above product time window 24hrs within validity.
- After finishing daily data limit then PPU will be charged at 10Kb/Paisa (+Tax).
- To check internet balance need to dial *8444*88#
- Volume can be used in both 3G and 2G network.
- Subscribers can opt-in the offers as many times they want within the campaign duration.
- Same pack subscriptions within validity will accumulate remaining benefits.
- Offer is available in recharge only.
Airtel is an independent product brand of Robi Axiata, since Robi Axiata Limited is the Licensee of ‘airtel’ Brand in Bangladesh.
In 2010, Warid Telecom sold a majority 70% stake in the company to India’s Bharti Airtel Limited for US$100,000. Bharti’s proposal also included an initial $300-million investment in Warid for creating new shares in the company. The Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission approved the deal on Jan 4, 2010. Bharti Airtel Limited took management control of the company and its board, and re-branded the company’s services under its own ‘airtel’ brand from December 20, 2010.