From 10th October 2017, all new Grameenphone Pre-paid (Nishchinto), Djuice, Ekota 1, 3 and BS 1, 3, 4 (Shofol) & 5, Bondhu, Grameenphone Public Phone and Village Phone connections will enjoy following offers.
- New Connections will be able to enjoy 5 Tk Preloaded amount
Preloaded amount for Village Phone will 50 Tk
Validity of all the Preloaded Talktime will be 30 days including disbursement date
- To check the pre-loaded talk time dial *566# and for bonus dial *121*1*2#.
- For internet, customer will be charged at Tk 1.0/MB, up to BDT 200 in new SIM.
- On 34 taka First Recharge, customers will be able to enjoy 0.5 poisha/second call rate to any Grameenphone number and 1 poisha/second to any other local numbers 24 hours for 15 days. In addition to that, customers will get 1GB Internet for 7 days and 3 any net SMS for 15 days.
- Upon expiry of special tariff, customers will be able to enjoy the main package call rate.
- While enjoying the special lower tariff other lower tariff offers will not be applicable. Lower tariff is not applicable on bonus amount, bonus minutes or Emergency Balance and these will consume first.
- To check bonus & validity, please dial *121*1*2#
- The first recharge offer is applicable only for the first time, after which the 34 Taka recharge offer will not be applicable for the subscriber. During the campaign period above mentioned recharge points (9 Taka, 34 Taka) are only applicable to the eligible new subscribers and will remain restricted for all other customers. 54 Taka recharge point will also be restricted for all customers.
- Customers will be eligible to buy 1GB Internet for only 9Tk (inclusive all charges). Customers need to recharge exact 9 Tk to get 1GB with 7 days validity.
- Customers can avail 1GB Internet for 9 Taka (inclusive all charges) offer only once in one calendar month.
- Subscribers can avail this offer maximum of 5 times within his eligible period.
- Eligible period is five Calendar months and it starts from the date from his activation date.
- Customers can check his monthly remaining opt-in quota by dialing *121*1111#
- After Internet Volume Expiration customer will be charged Tk 1.0/MB till validity exists, up to 200 Taka
- 5% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff.
New SIM price would be BDT 110. National id card and passport size image are mandatory to buy new sim.