Grameenphone gives up to 200 Tk. emergency balance during emergency need when your main account balance is low. Minimum emergency balance is 11 Tk. for all GP customers. Dynamic Emergency amount will get refreshed monthly based on customer usage behavior.
Terms and Condition:
- All Grameenphone prepaid and postpaid customers can get emergency balance. Skitto users are not eligible for emergency balance.
- To get emergency balance dial *121*1*3#
- To know the eligible amount dial *121*1010*2#
- You can use this Emergency Balance amount for any voice calls and for any SMS
- The emergency balance amount can be used at any time
- You can take further emergency balance after paying the due amount
- 5% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff
- All other tariff, services and Pulse will remain unchanged
Grameenphone Ltd. is a leading provider of telecommunications services of Bangladesh. The company operates a digital mobile telecommunications network based on the GSM standard in the 900 MHz, 1800 MHz and 2100 Mhz frequency bands, under license granted by the Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC).
Grameenphone Ltd. built its network on a nationwide basis. As of December 2016, the company’s network covered more than 99% of Bangladesh’s population with 2G services and more than 90% population with high speed 3G network.
Grameenphone Ltd. has so far invested more than BDT 298 Billion to build the network infrastructure. It is one of the largest taxpayers in the country, having contributed more than BDT 523 billion in direct and indirect taxes to the Government Exchequer since inception.
Stay with Grameenphone.