Grameenphone 4G Internet Offers- Last year, Private telecommunications operator companies launched the 4G network in Bangladesh. In February 2018, Robi and Banglalink formally launched their 4G mobile network. After some days, Grameenphone launched a 4G mobile network. And from last year, Grameenphone tries to increase its 4G mobile network coverage in the whole of Bangladesh.
Already, Grameenphone manages all of the services for giving 4G networks in the whole of Bangladesh. Also, Grameenphone gives some new and amazing 4G internet offers for its customers.
If you’re a Grameenphone 4G user and have the 4G network in your area you can follow this article. In this article, we will try to give all of the Grameenphone 4G internet offers. To use 4G internet, at first you have a 4G supported smartphone, a 4G enabled SIM, and if your area is covered by the 4G network then you will be able to use 4G internet. Dial *121*3232# to find out if your SIM is 4G enabled or not.
- 1 Grameenphone 4G Internet Offers
Grameenphone 4G Internet Offers
Free 5GB 4G Internet- To get free 5GB 4G internet, customer needs to replace their 3G SIM with 4G. Then they will get 5GB free 4G internet with 7 days validity. This 4G Data can only be used if the users have a 4G SIM, a 4G Network Supported Handset, and are in a 4G Coverage Area. Also, the customer gets1.5GB data for the 2G/3G/4G network with 7 days validity.
Grameenphone 4G Internet Offers and Packages
To activate these packages, recharge the amount of your package from the table below.
| 3.5 GB Package|
2.5GB + 1GB 4G
Recharge TK 337
Validity: 28 Day
| 5.5 GB Package|
3.5GB Regular + 2GB 4G
Recharge TK 427
Validity: 28 Days
| 6GB Package|
3GB Regular + 3GB 4G
Validity: 7 Days
| 10 GB Package|
5GB Regular + 5GB 4G
Validity: 7 Days
You May Also Like: Skitto SIM Offer – Best Internet Offers In Bangladesh
Overall Additional Information about Grameenphone 4G Internet Offers and Packs:
- Anybody (GP USER) can be activated Internet packs through USSD, SMS, IVR, MyGP, Easynet, WoW Box, Customer Service, GP website, etc.
- The auto-Renew system is turned off for all packages by default. But if any customer wants to enable the Auto-Renew system they will be able to enable it by dialing the USSD code or sending an SMS.
- The customer can turn on the auto-renew system after package activation/during package activation by sending an SMS to 25000 and typing “ON” or dialing *121*3042#. Also, the customer can turn off the auto-renew system as their need by sending an SMS to 25000 and typing “OFF” or dialing *121*3043#.
- To see internet balance (Default for all Internet Packs / Grameenphone 4G Internet Offers), Dial *121*1*4#.
- After finishing your (Volume or Validity), then PayGo will be charged a maximum of 5.6TK (inclusive VAT, SD &SC).
- Unused data will be merged if you buy the same internet packages/or enable the auto-renew system before the expiring date.
- Cancel any internet packs, dial *121*3041#.
- These internet packs are not eligible for Skitto users.
- To see your internet speed, visit https://speedtest.net (Data Charge Applicable).
- Terms and Conditions (Click to download pdf file).
Monthly 5GB 4G Internet Package Only 339TK
Grameenphone 5GB @ 339 Taka: GP offers 5GB Internet package. This internet pack costs only 339 Taka. You can purchase the 5GB internet package from here for Tk 339.
- Activation Code: Dial * 121 * 3392 #.
- Validity: 30 days.
All GP Internet Offer 2020 (Activation Code)
|Internet Packages||Price In BDT||Activation Code||Validity Period|
|Facebook Pack||Tk 1.57||*121*3022#||3 days|
|Facebook Pack||Tk 19||*121*3024#||28 days|
|Facebook Pack||Tk 6.28||*121*3023#||7 days|
|26MB Whatapp Pack||Tk 2.61||*121*3063#||3 days|
|26 MB Viber Pack||Tk 2.61||*121*3070#||3 days|
|Emergency data loan (12MB)||Tk 5||*121*3021#||3 days|
We are always trying to give up the latest Grameenphone Internet offers. We are only sharing the offer from the GP website. They can change any offer at any time and we are not responsible for any data loss. We are highly recommended to check out our website and GP official website for the latest updates.