Grameenphone 4G Internet Offers- Last year, Private telecommunications operator companies are launched the 4G network in Bangladesh. In February 2018, Robi and Banglalink formally launched its 4G mobile network. After some days, Grameenphone launched 4G mobile network. And from last year, Grameenphone tries to increase their 4G mobile network coverage in whole Bangladesh. Already, Grameenphone manages its all of the service for giving 4G network in whole Bangladesh. Also, Grameenphone giving some new and amazing 4G internet offers for its customer.
If you’re a Grameenphone 4G user and has the 4G network in your area you can follow this article. In this article, we will try to give all of the Grameenphone 4G internet offers. To use 4G internet, at first you have a 4G supported smartphone, a 4G enabled SIM, and if your area is covered by the 4G network then you will be able to use 4G internet. Dial *121*3232# to find out if your SIM is 4G enabled or not.
Grameenphone 4G Internet Offers
|Free 5GB 4G Internet- To get free 5GB 4G internet, customer needs to replace their 3G SIM to 4G. Then they will get 5GB free 4G internet with 7days validity. This 4G Data can only be used if the users have a 4G SIM, a 4G Network Supported Handset and is in a 4G Coverage Area. Also, the customer gets1.5GB data for the 2G/3G/4G network with 7 days validity.|
Grameenphone 4G Internet Offers and Packages
To activate these packages, recharge amount of your package from the table below.
2.5GB + 1GB 4G
Recharge TK 337
Validity : 28 Day
3.5GB Regular + 2GB 4G
Recharge TK 427
Validity : 28 Days
3GB Regular + 3GB 4G
Validity : 7 Days
5GB Regular + 5GB 4G
Validity : 7 Days
Overall Additional Information about Grameenphone 4G Internet Offers and Packs:
- Anybody (GP USER) can be activated Internet packs through USSD, SMS, IVR, MyGP, Easynet, WoW Box, Customer Service, GP website etc.
- Auto-Renew system is turned off for all packages by default. But if any customer wants to enable Auto-Renew system they will be able to enable it by dialing USSD code or sending SMS.
- The customer can turn on the auto-renew system after package activation/during package activation by sending SMS to 25000 and type “ON” or dialing *121*3042#. Also, the customer can turn off the auto-renew system as their needs by sending SMS to 25000 and type “OFF” or dialing *121*3043#.
- To see internet balance (Default for all Internet Packs / Grameenphone 4G Internet Offers), Dial *121*1*4#.
- After finishing your (Volume or Validity), then PayGo will be charged maximum 5.6TK (inclusive VAT, SD &SC).
- Unused data will be merged if you buy the same internet packages/or enable the auto-renew system before the expiring date.
- Cancel any internet packs, dial *121*3041#
- These internet packs are not eligible for Skitto users.
- To see your internet speed, visit https://speedtest.net (Data Charge Applicable)
- Terms and Conditions (Click to download pdf file)
Note: [To see all of update internet offers and packages of Grameenphone 3G, 4G, you can follow the following link.]
We are always trying to give up the latest Grameenphone Internet offers. We are only sharing the offer from the Grameenphone website. They can change any offer any time and we are not responsible for any data loss. We are highly recommended to check out our website and Grameenphone official website for latest updates.