Recharge minimum 150 Tk. in Robi from bKash, Rocket, RobiCash, MYCash, mCash and get an attractive prize/gadget (Headphone, Speaker or power bank price range from BDT2000-BDT4000).
Terms and Condition:
- All Robi and Airtel customers can get this offer
- Prize/Gadget winner selection time period: Recharge will be considered only between 8AM – 8PM
- Winner Selection: First recharged MSISDN in every 10 minutes who will recharge minimum BDT150 from 8.00am to 8.00pm (1st recharge campaign duration 08:00:00 hrs to 08:09:59 hrs, 2nd hour campaign duration 08:10:00 hrs to 08:19:59 hrs and so on).
- Winner MSISDN will be unique. One MSISDN can win one time during this campaign. That means if one customer/MSISDN wins one prize/gadget he/she will not be eligible for second time during this campaign period
- Winner will get an attractive prize/gadget (Headphone, Speaker or power bank price range from BDT2000-BDT4000) and will be notified from Robi.
- Every winner must have active connection/s until winners’ declaration & prizes distribution.
- Robi’s decision will be final in case of any confliction (such as: winner declaration / prize distribution).
- Winner needs to bring his/her winning MSISDN and other relevant Document while collecting gifts from Robi WICs.
- Maximum 3 calls will be given to the winners. If winners do not receive / answer the calls then will not be considered / eligible for the offered Smartphone.
- If any winner does not collect prize/gadget within 3 weeks, then he/she will not be considered/ eligible for the offered Prize /Gadget. Delivery timeline will be notified by Robi
- Campaign Period: 02 Mar, 2018 to 08 Mar 2018
About Robi Axiata:
Robi Axiata Limited is the second largest mobile phone operator of Bangladesh and the first operator to introduce GPRS and 3.5G services in the country. The company has introduced many first of its kind digital services in the country and has invested heavily in taking mobile financial services to the underserved communities in the rural and semi-urban areas.
It is a joint venture between Axiata Group Berhad, of Malaysia, Bharti Airtel Limited, of India and NTT DoCoMo Inc., of Japan. Axiata holds 68.7% controlling stake in the entity, Bharti holds 25% while the remaining 6.3% is held by NTT DOCOMO of Japan.
Having successfully completed the merger process, Robi has emerged as the second largest mobile phone operator in Bangladesh with approximately 32.2 million active subscribers. The merged company has the widest network coverage to 99% of the population with over 13,900 on-air sites of which over 8,000 are 3.5G sites.
Robi, as a socially responsible brand, has taken up a number of flagship Corporate Responsibility initiatives in the areas of ICT-Education, Health and Environment with a view to contribute towards the sustainable development of the country.