Now you can get up to 12 GB of internet and the best call-rates – Just recharge Tk. 31 in your new Banglalink connection and enjoy these amazing offers! This offer is applicable for prepaid customers who have started to use their connection on or after Oct 8, 2017.
Terms and Condition:
- A special tariff of 0.5 Paisa/sec to BL numbers and 1 paisa/sec to other operator numbersvalid for 90 days. Once this tariff expires, the tariff shall be as per the base package rate.
- An instant bonus internet of 1 GB, valid for 15 days
To check internet balance, dial *124*63#
- To unsubscribe from the special tariff dial *166*345#
- Daily maximum usage limit of the 1 GB discounted internet pack is 350 MB
- Pay as you Go rate is Tk. 1/MB. Pulse is 10 KB. Therefore, actual charging is Tk. 0.012175/10 KB (including SD, VAT, and SC)
- 15 days following the first-time recharge of Tk. 31, customers will get the chance to buy a highly discounted internet pack of 1 GB with a 7-day validity on exact EV recharge of Tk. 9
- To check internet balance, dial *124*63#
- Customers will be able to purchase this special discounted 1 GB internet pack maximum of 11 times, once every 15 days for 5.5 months
- Daily maximum usage limit of the 1 GB discounted internet packs is 350 MB
- Pre-loaded Tk. 5 balance with 15 days validity which can be used for any Banglalink service. To check main account balance, dial *124#
- 50 MB bonus internet, valid for 3 days. To check internet balance, dial *124*5#
- 50 bonus BL-BL SMS, valid for 10 days. To check SMS balance, dial *124*4#
- Free Banglalink Tune on Amar Tune, valid for 30 days. The Amar Tune service will start 6 days after the first outgoing call. It will stop after one month of use. To extend the subscription, type ‘start’ and SMS to 2222 number
- 20.83 paisa/10 second to all numbers for 24 hours
- This is a limited time offer
- If customers unsubscribe from this offer, they will not be able to avail the offer again
- This offer is only eligible for Desh Ek Rate Darun
- Tk. 31 recharge denominations will be allowed only for the new subscribers and the first recharge; for all other cases, this will be blocked
- 5% Supplementary Duty (SD), 15% VAT on tariff inclusive of SD, and 1% surcharge on base tariff will be applicable
Banglalink is one of the largest cellular service providers in Bangladesh. Banglalink Digital Communications Ltd. is fully owned by Telecom Ventures Ltd.of Malta, which is a 100% owned subsidiary of global telecom holding. following business combination, in April 2011, between Vimpelcom Ltd. and Wind Telecom S.P.A, Vimpelcom owns 51.92% shares of global telecom holding. Vimpelcom is one of the world’s largest integrated limited telecommunications services operators providing voice and data services through a range of traditional and broadband mobile and fixed technologies in Russia, Italy, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Algeria, Pakistan, Burundi, Zimbabwe, Central African Republic, Canada and Bangladesh. Vimpelcom is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and is listed as an ads on the Nasdaq global select market under the symbol “VIP”.