Airtel customers now get an opportunity to avail 30p/Min call rate onnet and 60p/Min call rate offnet a one-time solution pack with one single recharge! By recharging 34 or 88 Taka, a part of amount will be added to customers’ main account and rest will give them lucrative internet volume.
Terms and Condition:
- All airtel prepaid subscriber can avail this offer.
- Upon recharging these specific denominations, customers will get a part of the amount in their Main account and rest will be given back as data.
- Balance in main account can be used for any purpose: onnet call, offnet call, data or VAS
- Customer can check data Volume by dialing *778*4#.
- 30/60 call rate will have same validity of the pack; the call rate is exclusive of VAT, SC and SD.
- Subscriber can purchase the product as many times as they want.
- Data volume can be used 24/7 in both 3G and 2G mode within the validity period.
- After pack volume expiry, customer will be charged at BDT 0.001/KB, till pack validity expires.
Airtel is an independent product brand of Robi Axiata, since Robi Axiata Limited is the Licensee of ‘airtel’ Brand in Bangladesh.
In 2010, Warid Telecom sold a majority 70% stake in the company to India’s Bharti Airtel Limited for US$100,000. Bharti’s proposal also included an initial $300-million investment in Warid for creating new shares in the company. The Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission approved the deal on Jan 4, 2010. Bharti Airtel Limited took management control of the company and its board, and re-branded the company’s services under its own ‘airtel’ brand from December 20, 2010.