In Winback offer 2GB Mega Bonus on airtel prepaid Bondho connections! First 19 taka recharge after reactivation of inactive connections and get:
Upon further usage of 30 taka from main account within 30 days of the 1st recharge get:
Terms and Condition:
- The recharged amount will go to the customer’s Main Account
- Customers will get rate offer with data bonus on 1st recharge of Tk.19 only
- First Internet bonus will be posted instantly with recharge & second on 31st day from recharge if usage condition is met.
- Upon usage of Tk.30 (incl. taxes) from Main Account within 30 days from recharge, customers will get 1.5GB data bonus. MA usage includes Voice calls (Local and International), SMS, GPRS. Voice Bundles, Data Packs, and VAS Subscriptions do not count.
- The validity of Data bonus for 24 hours.
- dial *8444*88#to check bonus balance
- To check the eligibility offer you can dial *999#.
Airtel is an independent product brand of Robi Axiata, since Robi Axiata Limited is the Licensee of ‘airtel’ Brand in Bangladesh.
In 2010, Warid Telecom sold a majority 70% stake in the company to India’s Bharti Airtel Limited for US$100,000. Bharti’s proposal also included an initial $300-million investment in Warid for creating new shares in the company. The Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission approved the deal on Jan 4, 2010. Bharti Airtel Limited took management control of the company and its board, and re-branded the company’s services under its own ‘airtel’ brand from December 20, 2010.