Now Airtel gives 2 GB Internet data only at 35 Tk. You will enjoy data volume by purchasing packs through direct dialing. To activate this offer dial *123*035#. Now, you can watch video non stop to use this video pack.
- All prepaid customers can get weekend pack
- The validity of this offer for 2 days
- You can use this data 24 hours
- Volume can be used in both 3G and 2G network
- All prepaid customers can purchase the pack as many times as they wish during campaign period
- Same pack subscriptions within validity will accumulate remaining data pack
- To check availed offers and balance need to dial *8444*88#
- Previous night pack @ 35TK offer will be discontinued
Airtel is an independent product brand of Robi Axiata, since Robi Axiata Limited is the Licensee of ‘airtel’ Brand in Bangladesh.
In 2010, Warid Telecom sold a majority 70% stake in the company to India’s Bharti Airtel Limited for US$100,000. Bharti’s proposal also included an initial $300-million investment in Warid for creating new shares in the company. The Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission approved the deal on Jan 4, 2010. Bharti Airtel Limited took management control of the company and its board, and re-branded the company’s services under its own ‘airtel’ brand from December 20, 2010.